[Freeswitch-users] mod_httapi usage/popular?

krice at freeswitch.org krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Jan 5 16:09:44 UTC 2023

Both mod_xml_curl and mod_httapi work quite well in production, been using both for years. At some point you will reach a max performance level and will either need to horizontally scale the load by adding more FreeSWITCH boxes and some sort of front end load balancer for the SIP side (OpenSIPS or Kamailio) but this works very well.

Ken