[Freeswitch-users] Cannot fetch package from Signalewire repo

Len Graham len at freeswitch.org
Mon Sep 26 15:09:10 UTC 2022

Also, update your freeswitch.list  sources file to the new url
https://freeswitch.signalwire.com/repo/deb/rpi/debian-release/

TOKEN=YOURSIGNALWIRETOKEN

apt-get update && apt-get install -y gnupg2 wget lsb-release
wget --http-user=signalwire --http-password=$TOKEN -O - https://freeswitch.
signalwire.com/repo/deb/rpi/debian-release/freeswitch_archive_g0.pub |
apt-key add -

# This is universal for all Debian distros
# `lsb_release -sc` returns buster or stretch
echo "deb https://freeswitch.signalwire.com/repo/deb/rpi/debian-release/
`lsb_release -sc` main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list
echo "deb-src https://freeswitch.signalwire.com/repo/deb/rpi/debian-release/
`lsb_release -sc` main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list

# you may want to populate /etc/freeswitch at this point.
# if /etc/freeswitch does not exist, the standard vanilla configuration is
deployed
apt-get update && apt-get install -y freeswitch-meta-all