[Freeswitch-users] Add sip-h-P-Charge-Info

Aina Mestre aina.mestre at airenetworks.es
Thu Oct 27 14:47:27 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,

I have a freeswitch with pyfreebilling system and I would like to add the sip header "sip-h-P_Charge_Info" on the INVITE. I made the debug and saw that when lua was getting the variables was not able to obtain all data and I noticed that even if the trunk is connected with peers, and I receive and answer correctly the OPTIONS, when i make a fs_cli -x "sofia status", there is no connection

[cid:image006.png at 01D8EA23.CB52DD30]

Do you know why it appears as if there is no users and i can have incoming and outgoing calls?

Best regards