[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM not building

Peter Hartmann peter at hartmanncomputer.com
Thu Oct 6 16:12:16 UTC 2022

Hi folks,
I updated my git source, compiled and installed.  When I ran make install,
I got several warnings that ftmod_*  modules were existing and essentially
not installed by this command.  This is all in spite of
../../libs/freetdm/mod_freetdm being uncommented in modules.conf.    When I
look at them, indeed they were compiled when I updated in march.

Any ideas why they aren't building now?    This is some yak shaving because
I am suspecting an issue with an old Sangoma analog card and hoping an
update might help.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Hartmann
Hartmann Computer Consulting
http://blog.hartmanncomputer.com
(212)203-8870
Public Key ID 0x1acfea8b5d88088d

If I can't explain it to you in plain language, that means I don't
understand it.