[Freeswitch-users] maximum cps limit of freeswitch server

Tahir Almas Dhesi tahir at ictinnovations.com
Fri Nov 25 13:22:40 UTC 2022

Thanks for answers,  It was  SIP + RTP, G.711 voice calls generation only
, no transcoding  , no recording also no additional call processing  on
hardware given below
Intel E-2286 G   2 x 960 SSD ,   6 cores / 12 threads @4 ghz ,   128 GB
Memory   and no limitation on internet bandwidth

regards
*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner
ICT Innovations