[Freeswitch-users] Current timestamp variable in dialplan?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Wed Nov 9 19:33:01 UTC 2022

On Wednesday 09 November 2022 at 20:23:50, Brian West wrote:

> All of this is already present in the XML CDR, each action, every step all
> time stamped down to microseconds and more accurate than setting
> variables.  Did you happen to load xml_cdr and do a call and see the
> information?

I have not done that yet, no; I have been busy with other things, but in the
meantime I simply wanted to answer Gregor's questions as far as I could.

Antony.

--
Heisenberg, Gödel, and Chomsky walk in to a bar.
Heisenberg says, "Clearly this is a joke, but how can we work out if it's

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.