[Freeswitch-users] Force enterprise_originate for CDR XML

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Tue Nov 8 07:48:13 UTC 2022

I like how enterprise originate generate CDRs. For group bridge to 2
extensions, with :_:, FS generates one xml for the inbound leg and 2 for
the outbound. It is easy logic to parse CDRs and I can put logic variables
for each leg. It uses more resources, but the development logic for parsing
CDRs is united.

But if there is no group call, bridge only to one extension, FS puts an
additional callflow XML tag to inbound leg XML. At the moment, I fake
enterprise originate and put empty :_: on the end of the bridge (if it is
bridge only to one extension). It issues DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER, but
generates separate XML for outbound leg.

So, is there a way to tell FS how to generate CDR per bridge, to generate
separate XML when leg goes out, only if it is one?