[Freeswitch-users] Force hangup cause LOSE_RACE

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Mon Nov 7 16:04:07 UTC 2022

Dear community,

we have a call scenario where we have several call groups running one
after another. Normally, when a phone picks up the call, all other calls
receive a LOSE_RACE. If nobody picks up, all phones get a NORMAL_CLEARING.

In my cause, when one call group is following another call group I want
to have the following behaviour

  * CallGroup 1, nobody answers, all phones shall get a LOSE_RACE
  * CallGroup 2, nobody answers, all phones get a NORMAL_CLEARING
    (normal behaviour)

Is there chance to do this without interfering via ESL? How can I force
freeswitch in CallGroup 1 e.g. via dialplan to send LOSE_RACE to all
phones, when nobody picks up?

--
With kind regards
Peter Steinbach