[Freeswitch-users] Current timestamp variable in dialplan?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Wed Nov 2 15:46:24 UTC 2022

On Wednesday 02 November 2022 at 16:12:22, Brian West wrote:

> Are you trying to do something like billing? If so using variables or
> anything getvar related will result in pool swell.
>
> Billing is out of band, or inband with things like nibble bill, which is
> just an implementation of a core idea of being able to nibble from a
> balance using the session heartbeats.

No, this is nothing to do with billing.

I'm basically just looking for the same value which would be logged in a
verbose logfile output against each dialplan action.

--
I own three Windows books, published by O'Reilly.   They are "Windows
Annoyances", "Office 97 Annoyances" and "Windows 98 Annoyances".   That pretty

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.