[Freeswitch-users] LogLevel from XML dialplan?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Tue Nov 1 13:25:14 UTC 2022

Hi.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools:+log tells me
that I can specify the LogLevel of messages:

log [loglevel] <log message>

It also tells me that I can use the function inline in an XML dialplan:

<action application="log" data="DIALING Extension"/>

How do I specify the LogLevel when using XML?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Wanted: telepath.   You know where to apply.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.