[Freeswitch-users] Problem with repository server?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Fri Mar 18 22:09:16 UTC 2022

On Friday 18 March 2022 at 21:35:00, Brian : wrote:

> Freeswitch team sent this info out to mailing list.

Interesting.

Can you point me at the archied copy of that please?

I'm bothered that my mail server never delivered it to me, and I'd like to see
the timestamp / headers of the message so I can investigate the problem.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Users don't know what they want until they see what they get.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.