[Freeswitch-users] Problem with repository server?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Thu Mar 17 22:29:39 UTC 2022

On Thursday 17 March 2022 at 21:15:42, Len Graham wrote:

> The instructions have been updated to reflect the changes needing an auth
> token to access community FreeSWITCH repo
> https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debian.  This is link
> to the email that went out if you didn't receive the email.
> https://mailchi.mp/freeswitch.com/announcement-566110?e=510c4217e1

Hm, no, certainly never seen that notice on this list.  What date was it sent
out?

Also, how does this work with cron-apt?  Can I put the token into
sources.list, or what?

I've never seen something like this needed for open source software before -
what was the reason for introducing it?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
#define SIX 1+5
#define NINE 8+1

int main() {
    printf("%d\n", SIX * NINE);
}
	- thanks to ECB for bringing this to my attention

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.