[Freeswitch-users] Idiot question regarding ufw

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:25:39 UTC 2022

Hi all.

So I'm using ufw on my Debian 11 box, but have been having trouble
trying to get it to stop calls from a certain source IP.

eg. If I want to cut off an IP address from registration and placing
calls via the box, using "ufw insert 1 deny...." doesn't seem to have an
effect. I get the idea that this is because the simple way in which ufw
manipulates iptables doesn't allow for existing connections to be
terminated.

How *should* I achieve my aims here?!