[Freeswitch-users] Programatically constructing switch_r_sdp

Aditya Uppuluri uppuluriaditya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:14:26 UTC 2022

Hello Team,
Is there a way to programmatically copy the SDP from one leg to the other?
I have a situation, where i have two incoming legs and want to bridge them
without answering them in freeswitch. I want to know if i can copy the SDP
from one leg to the other programmatically (Not via XML but via ESL inbound)

I Found that there is a way to do it in XML dialplan like this:

<action application="set">
<![CDATA[switch_r_sdp=(sdp here)
 ]]>
</action>

How to achieve something similar using ESL inbound?

Regards,
Aditya