[Freeswitch-users] Speeding up FreeSWITCH load time

TTT lists at telium.io
Tue Jul 12 12:53:34 UTC 2022

I found that the FreeSWITCH systemd service file already contains a –nonat option.  Maybe my expectations are out of line, should it take 10 seconds for FreeSWITCH to fully start?  My experience is with Asterisk, which is less than half of that to start.

If that’s normal, how can I diagnose what is consuming the start time?

Thanks