[Freeswitch-users] ReINVITE with codec change

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Mon Jan 31 15:43:21 UTC 2022

On Monday 31 January 2022 at 16:28:35, David Villasmil wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I’m testing a client and would like to test if it supports reINVITEs to
> change codecs… any suggestions on how to test that?

Make a call from a phone configured only with Codec X, perform a transfer to
another phone configured not to use Codec X?

Antony.

--
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.