[Freeswitch-users] Looking for an issue...

Brian West brian at freeswitch.com
Thu Jan 20 18:14:59 UTC 2022

FreeSWITCHers,

I've been tracing an issue down for bit, Many on this list have experienced
the situation, The end result is the session still shows in "show channels"
but uuid_kill says "-ERR No such channel!", A gcore will still show the
session in the session table when using our gdbinit, If you've experienced
this problem before please let me know.  Any feedback may help me narrow
down the root cause.

Thanks,
Brian West

--

Brian West | Co-founder and Developer

Need Commercial support? email sales at freeswitch.com

FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17345+Civic+Drive+%232531+Brookfield,+WI+53045&entry=gmail&source=g>

Email: brian at freeswitch.com

Mobile: 918-424-9378

Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>