[Freeswitch-users] call duration for bash script

Bote Man botelist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:28:57 UTC 2022

I don't know a good answer to your question, but over the years I understand that the best way to solve these kinds of problems is to read the call detail log and parse out the desired values from there. This is best done outside of the dialplan, so you would trigger your script to start its processing while the dialplan completes the call.

John Boteler
Bote Communications