[Freeswitch-users] Formatting P-Asserted-Identity

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Thu Feb 10 09:38:37 UTC 2022

On Thursday 10 February 2022 at 04:42:56, Adiseshu Channasamudhram wrote:

> Hello Team
>
> Can someone guide me as to how I can add text with double quotes prepending
> the P-Asserted-Identity?

> P-Asserted-Identity: "Some Text"<P-Asserted-Identity>
> .......without < and >

I'm not sure that is RFC-compliant, so it may well (a) not be possible, (b)
not be recognised by the receiving system:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc3325#page-8

Antony.

--
Perfection in design is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but
rather when there is nothing left to take away.

 - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.