[Freeswitch-users] SRTP calls randomly have no audio

Gledi Musa gledimusa08 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:22:33 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm using an instance of FreeSWITCH Version 1.10.7-release-19 in a Debian
11 VM, with OpenSSL 1.1.1k.

The carrier only supports TLSv1, so I have hardcoded it in vars.xml
and openssl.cnf to use only it, instead of TLSv1.2.

On random calls there is no way audio, and without any changes, the next
calls work, and then some other calls have no way audio.

The logs don't throw any errors, but in the cases where there is no audio,
I see that the DTLS negotiation doesn't go past HANDSHAKE, and stays like
that for minutes, without throwing any errors.

I have tried to set "legacyDTLS=1" as a channel variable, but that doesn't
seem to have any effect.

Any idea how to approach this?