[Freeswitch-users] cidlookup not working

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:31:47 UTC 2022

Hello,

I have enabled the module cidlookup and added my config to the
cidlookup.conf.xml file.  I have also reloaded the module as well as
restarted freeswitch.  Freeswitch does not attempt to send any queries out
to opencnam.  I am doing a tcpdump on their IP's from the box and it is not
even attempting to go out to them on port 443 or 53.  I am running FS
1.10.7 on Debian 11.  Any suggestions?

<configuration name="cidlookup.conf" description="cidlookup Configuration">
  <settings>
     <!-- OPENCNAM CONFIG -->
     <param name=”url” value=”https://api.opencnam.com/v3/
phone/+${caller_id_number}?account_sid=<SID>&auth_token=<TOKEN>”/>
  </settings>
</configuration>