[Freeswitch-users] continue-on-fail with conference & Bridge

avoid gray zoop at hyelucene.com
Wed Dec 28 03:35:16 UTC 2022

I ran into something I was wondering if there is a work around for or if
it would be something easy I could match a patch for.

when using the "conference bridge:confname:1000@${domain_name}"
structure.  the options hangup-after-bridge and continue-on-fail don't
seem to work like they would with just using bridge.   Generally I am
starting a conference just between two legs to start with.  In my case
an Inbound call, then having the system dial a WebRTC logged in user.
If that users rejects the call or doesn't answer etc.  the dialplan
cannot continue forward the conference failure ends up hanging up the
call.
I am hoping there is some other option I didn't find or maybe something
that I can work out and adjust if I could be given a little direction on
where is the right place to look.

Thanks
-Rance