[Freeswitch-users] 3. Re: critical error max queue size reached

Kakiman Expert jolexpert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 08:04:28 UTC 2022

not too much things, I just have this config in event_socket xml fie

<configuration name="event_socket.conf" description="Socket Client">
  <settings>
    <param name="nat-map" value="false"/>
    <param name="listen-ip" value="127.0.0.1"/>
    <param name="listen-port" value="8021"/>
    <param name="password" value="ClueCon"/>
  </settings>
</configuration>
~