[Freeswitch-users] codec negotiation error

Brian May brian at linuxpenguins.xyz
Tue Aug 9 22:51:44 UTC 2022

Brian West <brian at freeswitch.com> writes:

> Good Ole CrazySwitch there, Do you happen to have logs from it's side?

No :-(

They said that they would check if they are sending outgoing audio, but
haven't got back to me yet.

My gut feeling though, is that there is nothing blocking any UDP packets
anywhere between them and me, the fact I receive RTCP status packets
from them and audio packets from them for the echo test I think proves
this. I also tried sending test UDP packets to myself. So if I am not
receiving audio it is because they are not sending it.

> Also try setting extension-in-contact on the gateway.

I don't observe any change after doing that.
--
Brian May <brian at linuxpenguins.xyz>
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/brian/