[Freeswitch-users] Call forward to another server/extension.

HS bullehs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:01:35 UTC 2022

 Dear all.

I have an Opensips 3.0 + Fusion PBX setup. I would like calls received on
Ext. 500 on Box A to be transferred to ext. 123 on Box B. I have
successfully configured a trunk to Box B by setting up a Gateway and the
status is REGED. I also added 123 in the Ext. field.

In the dialplan expression I added 500. However, when I make the call it
seems that I am transferred to ext. 500 on Box B and not Ext. 123.

I am sure this has been discussed previously, but I can't seem to find much
information. What am I doing incorrectly please?