[Freeswitch-users] user registration

Kakiman Expert jolexpert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:34:15 UTC 2022

Hello,

thanks for your explanatio, it is more clear.

What I do not understand is that for example, if I kill a user with "sofia
flush", it is no more present in the sofia profile reg, but still present
in "show registration"

Or sometimes, some users are still present in "show registration" whereas
they appear unregistered in "sofia profile reg"

Is there any cache or buffer in "show registration" command ?

thanks