[Freeswitch-users] Bridging a channel via Push Notifcation

Aditya Uppuluri uppuluriaditya at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:38:28 UTC 2021

Hello Team,
I could possibly answer the channel but I don't want the freeswitch to be
in the media path. Answering a channel from freeswitch, makes the
freeswitch in the middle of the media path doesn't it?

My Setup looks like this: kamailio(sbc) === Freeswitch (bypass media) ===
Customer's VOIP (freeswitch/asterisk).

So, Customer's VOIP network will anchor the media but not us.

Is there a way I could make the uuid_bridge or simple bridge work without
media for a non-registered user?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Aditya Uppuluri