[Freeswitch-users] Log dialplan actions?

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Oct 22 04:27:41 UTC 2021

If you look at  your
/etc/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/logfile.conf.xml or wherever you
have it, and your log file is at the debug level or greater, then all
dialplan actions are logged, you get to see which condition its
parsing and then you get to see which dialplan actions are actually
executed for each condition.  The difference between asterisk and
freeswitch is that freeswitch does everything statically unless you
say inline on a particular action.  Also, turn on the parameter to
prefix each line with the uuid, so you search for the next line
containing that uuid, just like with asterisk you search for c000... .

I hope this helps.