[Freeswitch-users] Database docs?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Thu Oct 21 13:12:02 UTC 2021

Hi.

https://freeswitch.com/index.php/2019/08/20/freeswitch-v1-10-1-release/ tells
me that there's a 2-year old module called mod_mariadb, but I cannot find
anywhere on https://freeswitch.org/confluence/ the documentation about how to
use it.

Can someone kindly point me in the right direction?

Also, just in case there's a simple answer, why isn't mod_odbc_query built
into the Debian release packages available at
https://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/debian-release/ ?

I'm running FS 1.10.6

Thanks,

Antony.

--
"Hi, I've found a fault with the English language and I need an entomologist."
"I think you mean an etymologist."

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.