[Freeswitch-users] UDP/DTLS/SCTP webrtc-datachannel Freeswitch 1.10.6 and sip.js

Jonathan Hunter jhunter at voxboxcoms.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 13:10:05 UTC 2021

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone had suggestions around this or had this issue
before, we have 2 web clients using the sip.js library and we are trying to
use the data channel to send messages to one another.

If I bypass media and send media peer to peer it works fine, however if I
try and send an invite with the data channel defined;
m=application 52004 UDP/DTLS/SCTP webrtc-datachannel

Freeswitch seems to consume this when bridging to the target end
point/user. Does freeswitch support SCTP/ webrtc-datachannel if I wanted to
present it from leg A to leg B so the media can flow via freeswitch?

This is using debian:buster container.

Thanks

Jon