[Freeswitch-users] Passing custom sip headers using re-invite

Babak Yakhchali babak.yakhchali at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 10:10:43 UTC 2021

Hi
I need to pass some custom sip headers between 2 fs boxes after the call is
established. To do this I'm using "uuid_setvar sip_h_X-myvar=value" on the
channel and calling    uuid_media_reneg to create a re-invite, fs is
sending out the re-invite with new custom headers but the other fs box is
not adding these new custom sip headers to the channel. How can I make fs
to set new custom headers on the receiving side of the re-invite?
fs1 ----invite---> fs2
.... call is established
fs1 <---re-invite--- fs2 (re-invite with new custom sip X headers)
fs1 ... not adding new headers to channel

thanks