[Freeswitch-users] Serving sofia.conf via lua (updated, partly resolved)

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Tue Nov 30 15:55:09 UTC 2021

On Tuesday 30 November 2021 at 15:55:11, Antony Stone wrote:

> I've now converted the static XML being served by lua into something which
> does the database lookups which I needed lua for in the first place, and
> that is working very nicely, however any variables included in the XML
> output are not being interpreted when the configuration is actually used
> by Freeswitch.
>
> Does that mean that variables (for example, defined in vars.xml) simply
> cannot be used in XML when that XML comes from lua instead of being in a
> standard file?

I found http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-
October/077171.html which explains how to do this, and I couldn't find this
clue anywhere in the documentation at https://freeswitch.org/confluence/

Antony.

--
Warum können Seeräuber nicht den Umfang eines Kreises berechnen?
Weil sie Piraten...

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.