[Freeswitch-users] FusionPBX - Cannot queue any more events

Glen G glenganderton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 02:50:16 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm running FusionPBX 4.4 and have recently starting getting the following
message:

*[ERR] switch_cpp.cpp:48 Cannot queue any more events*

This system system load is quite low max 20 calls per second and max 60
calls, hosted on AWS (very low CPU and RAM utilization)

I've read on other posts that the issue here would be with a script that is
consuming events but not processing them quickly enough. I'd like to get
pointed in the right direction to track down what script this might be, is
there some debug or logging mode I can enable to track this down?

Thanks.