[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC calls one way with custom sip messages UUI

kaleem rehman k4kaleem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 22:38:54 UTC 2021

Hi All,

our requirement is simple, we will have CALL US button on website

when they click, we want a call generated to our FS Server via WebRTC (no
need for calls from FS to Users, it will be one way only from User to
Server.

With call we want to send additional data like URL of page they on, login
if they are logged in.
we can get data like URL and userlogin but want to sent it with SIP call as
SIP Message (Probably as USER to USER Information)  so we can pull at other
end.

any ideas of achieving this
Thanks,
Kaleem