[Freeswitch-users] Documentation for hold?

kaiduan xie kaiduanx at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 4 13:28:14 UTC 2021

 Antony,
For hold FS does not send reINVITE with SDP containing a=sendonly to upstream PBX.
You need to change the source code to do that.
/Kaiduan

    On Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 10:11:37 p.m. EDT, Antony Stone <antony.stone at freeswitch.open.source.it> wrote:

 On Wednesday 03 November 2021 at 15:46:54, Brian West wrote:

> You just park it and play music, there is NO HOLD/UNHOLD in the manner
> you're needing.

No, this is not for placing the call on hold inside FreeSwitch - this is for
sending a re-Invite out to an upstream PBX to put the call on hold there (a

--
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

                                                  Please reply to the list;
                                                        please *don't* CC me.

Enhance your FreeSWITCH install with disruptive priced SMS and PSTN services.
Build your next product on our scalable cloud platform.

Join our online community to chat in real time https://signalwire.community

Professional FreeSWITCH Services
sales at freeswitch.com
https://freeswitch.com