[Freeswitch-users] Documentation for hold?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Tue Nov 2 15:21:39 UTC 2021

Hi.

I want to put a channel on hold in my dialplan.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools tells me that
there is a command "hold" to do this, but the link for the documentation is
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/index.php?title=Misc._Dialplan_Tools_hold&action=edit&redlink=1
which does not take me anywhere useful.

Can someone point me at the correct page for this command?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Police have found a cartoonist dead in his house.  They say that details are
currently sketchy.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.