[Freeswitch-users] rtp-timeout-sec VS media_timeout

Bote Man botelist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 13:41:31 UTC 2021

I recall that the rtp_* variable names were changed to media_* some time ago. I updated the wiki to reflect this.

Now the question is: what version of code exhibited this behavior?

If it was built before the change, then naturally the rtp_* series will be what it uses.

---

John Boteler

BnC Group U.S.A.