[Freeswitch-users] webapi - call center module - queue functionality

Dinesh Krishnamurthy dinesh.krishnamurthy at teleapps.com
Tue Jun 29 16:40:15 UTC 2021

Hi all,

We are trying to do the following with the help of the webapi and wanted to
get some help.  We are following the URL published in confluence page.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_xml_rpc

1.	We want to add an agent/set of agents to specific queues so they can
take calls that come into those queues. We are able to do this via the xml
file configuration but we could not find an equivalent API to do this.

2.	We are trying to add or modify a user profile but only listing users
is available through the API - E.g.:
http://192.168.X.X:8080/webapi/list_users

3.	We would also need to know if we are able to get the output via
JSON, it is difficult to parse text files

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you,

DK