[Freeswitch-users] Two Freeswitch installations

Bote Man botelist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 07:07:09 UTC 2021

"auto-nat" employs UPnP to communicate with your router and which is widely considered a security hole.

This wiki page discusses NAT pretty well:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/NAT

Keep in mind that those X-PRE-PROCESS lines are only processed at start time.

Also, check that you do not have the -nonat switch on the freeswitch process start command.

John Boteler
BnC Group U.S.A.