[Freeswitch-users] Re-Invite not passed to other leg

Jason Grant jason at ttnc.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 08:57:32 UTC 2021

I was hoping someone could help clarify on whether re-invites are supposed to pass between both legs of a call when a call is placed on hold? As far as I can see, the re-invite when a caller is placed on hold is passed to FreeSWITCH but it is not passed on to the other leg. The issue I’m having is the SDP body changes of a=sendonly or a=sendrecieve never reach the other leg.

Is this intended behaviour? Is there a way to change this?

Kind regards
Jason Grant