[Freeswitch-users] SIP packets delay issue with rtp_notimer_during_bridge parameter

Melek Oktay melekoktay at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:03:40 UTC 2021

Hi ,

After doing extensive research, I found this patch -->
https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/commit/ce838173181540206d1dc64ab1f7da3e58306d04

FS-Core developer comment the  "//switch_rtp_clear_flag(a_engine->rtp_session,
SWITCH_RTP_FLAG_NOBLOCK);" code, and when I uncomment the this code, my
issue (SipTraffic Delay has been solved.)

Maybe, it helps somebody !