[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch call recording

Rasheed Kalapurackal rasheed.kalapurackal at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:43:33 UTC 2021

Dear All ,

                  i am a newbie just started trying and learning Freeswitch
platform. Until now my area of focus was call recording for various
telephony platforms like Avaya, cisco , and many more..  i would like to
know if there is any API available in Freeswitch platform for recording
call by a third party application , by streaming the voice as a duplicate
RTP stream to the IP of Call Recording application . what  I understood
that there is Call Recording API like session recordFile  available in the
ESL for recording the calls in the system itself.  But i couldnt find an
option to record from a 3rd party application by getting the duplicate RTP
stream. please let me know if any information is available on this query.

Thanks and regards
Abdul Rasheed