[Freeswitch-users] Multi-homed box - strange NAT question

Jim Miller jmiller at wndswp.net
Wed Jan 27 02:46:58 UTC 2021

Hi Folks

I'm running FreeSWITCH Version 1.10.3-release~64bit (-release 64bit) on
a FreeBSD 12.1 box.

The issue I'm having is related to NAT, I'm sure no one has ever seen a
post on this topic....

My configuration is a box that is multi homed with an Internet facing
interface and a private IP LAN interface.  The clients (Polycoms) are on
the private LAN interface but behind a NAT (pfsense) on this subnet.  If
I have the clients route directly to the FS box's private LAN without
NAT I can make this work but as soon as I NAT them (which I need to for
other reasons) I don't see the registrations show up with fs_path or the
other variables like I might expect.

I've fiddled with the apply-nat-acl variable to no avail.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Jim