[Freeswitch-users] Limiting Calls Per Second

Alexander Perkins alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:08:25 UTC 2021

Hi All. I have a client that needs a second Freeswitch server and I need to
figure out how to handle her 'calls per second' limit.  Currently, although
not perfect, it is not a big deal - I simply decrement or increment a
column in a database. However, I am concerned that with a second server, I
may run into collisions, etc.

What is the best practice to have two servers accurately measure calls per
second?  Is there a module I can use or something without re-inventing the
wheel?

Thanks!
Alex