[Freeswitch-users] Is [say] app removed from freeswitch?

王聡 cong.wang.itsherpa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 03:34:48 UTC 2021

Hello all,

We’re trying to let freeswitch read some given words in Japanese, and I found it is possible via [say] app from documents:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools%3A+say <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools:+say>

However, [say] app hadn’t found in version 1.10.5, only [say_string] app was found, but it seems not support Japanese.

* module [mod_say_ja] has loaded:
[CONSOLE] switch_loadable_module.c:1803 Successfully Loaded [mod_say_ja]
[NOTICE] switch_loadable_module.c:680 Adding Say interface ‘ja'

* call [say] in dialplan:
[ERR] switch_core_state_machine.c:276 Dialplan [say] not found, skipping

* call [say_string] in dialplan:
[ERR] switch_xml.c:3274 Can't find language ja.

I wonder if [say] is no longer available in freeswitch, or there is a mistake on my deployment.

Regards.

王聡
cong.wang.itsherpa at gmail.com

〒810−0073