[Freeswitch-users] Orphaned channels

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:09:15 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Ive stumbled into a situation where I see orphaned channels accumulate
on FS occasionally.

If from the API (not cli) i dump channels, i find some entries with a
UUID and all other values null.

If i do this from the CLI it seems to go to the DB which doesnt show
these orphans

The FS 'show status' command shows call counts which include the
orphaned channels

If I attempt to run any 'uuid_' commands on them I just get "-ERR No
such channel!"

Only hupall seems to tangibly impact these but thats a bit of a nuclear
option.

Any way to prevent/clean these or identify and prevent them from getting
orphaned in the first place?

FS Ver is 1.10.2 on CentOS using DB via odbc

Thanks in advance

-Ryan