[Freeswitch-users] Realtime audio translation English <--> Spanish

Stefan Kainz s.kainz at wnt.at
Thu Feb 18 23:12:27 UTC 2021

I haven’t tried, but I have repeatedly thought about it …
My findings were that you have to pay on a per channel basis for the mrcp google translate module.

It would be cool if the participants can’t hear each other, but simply hear the translation.

Google TTS even has a phone-quality setting, which I guess uses 8000Mhz as Frequency.

Regards,