[Freeswitch-users] Homebrew now on Mac M1

mario_fs mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Feb 5 18:57:55 UTC 2021

An FYI for the people running Freeswitch on MacOS: homebrew announced 3.0.0 today <https://brew.sh/2021/02/05/homebrew-3.0.0/> which runs nativity on Mac M1 computers. I don’t plan to get one for a long time but I would appreciate anyone who tries to build freeswitch on one to let us know how it went. You’ll have to wait though, Freeswitch 1.10.5 GA and 1.10.6 Development does not build or run on Big Sur or Catalina since November. Keep and eye on the macOS status page <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/macOS+Installation> to check when you can build Freeswitch on macOS again.
Mario G