[Freeswitch-users] users registering from IP or FQDN

Marc Bernard marcb at voicemeup.com
Mon Feb 1 14:52:21 UTC 2021

Did you set “force-register-domain” in your sofia profile ?

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Sofia+Configuration+Files#SofiaConfigurationFiles-force-register-domain

Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 13:32
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help <freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] users registering from IP or FQDN

Hello

NO.  I am not trying to have two sets of users.  All the users are already in the 1.1.1.1 domain and they are all working.  I am trying to figure out how to get the external users to register the same way the internal users are doing without having to mess with the user configs.  I was reading that if I put the domain as an alias it would work.

thanks,