[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch call recording

David Horton daveh at drachtio.org
Mon Feb 1 15:00:04 UTC 2021

There are some open source modules that do something similar*, including this one I wrote:

https://github.com/drachtio/drachtio-freeswitch-modules/tree/master/modules/mod_audio_fork <https://github.com/drachtio/drachtio-freeswitch-modules/tree/master/modules/mod_audio_fork>

*by “similar” I mean it does not duplicate the RTP stream, headers and all, but rather sends the voice stream in linear16 format to a far-end websocket server that you provide.

Dave